Friday, February 19, 2010

of Montreal on Yo Gabba Gabba

After last year's trippy Brush Brush Brush video (which they won't let me embed here, so click the link), the whole band traveled to California last summer to shoot a scene for an upcoming episode of kids' show Yo Gabba Gabba. The show will be broadcast on MARCH 10th on Nickelodeon at 10:30am ET/PT. From what I remember, it's supposed to be about some kid getting attacked by viruses, but I'm not sure who plays what part exactly. And if watching of Montreal promote personal hygiene and a good health care plan (while patiently waiting for Mr. Obama's reform to kick in) isn't enough to make you watch the show, they will also perform one song called “Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast!” - which sounds a lot like my mom's menu after a bad case of tourista. Should be a lot of fun for regular peeps and hypochondriacs alike. Ahem. Where's the Purex?


Thanks to Illuminated for this piece of news that would have otherwise slipped way below my radar.



2010-01-27 - Boston

Many thanks to Melissa Rogers for the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I wish I had known this before I left for work. I hope the episode is On Demand soon!

    ReplyDelete