Friday, May 28, 2010

Nina's Website is now up & running

She has a blog, a tweeter account, a facebook account, a myspace account, an Etsy store, a good ol' mailbox (I assume), but there obviously was something missing : a real website!
You can now visit geminitactics.com and learn a lot more about Nina's projects.
And as if that wasn't cool enough, you'll also learn that when of Montreal starts touring in support of False Priest, you won't be going to a show, you won't be going to two shows (Janelle + oM), but you'll be going to two shows + "The False Priest touring exhibition." Lucky you, America!
There are also a few works of art that I'd never seen before, and I can't help but wonder if some of them are False Priest-related. I wish they would at least leak the artwork. Or the tracklist. Just a little something... The Booty Patrol is getting fidgety.


geminitactics homepage

3 comments:

  1. I love that I've provided the intel about Janelle and oM for so many people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we know each other? Or at least in the facebook sense of the word?? Damn screen names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm "A grotesque animal" on E6. I don't think we're friends on facebook though. I am friends with Mimi Merlot and Glit&Glam on FB though..

    ReplyDelete