Saturday, January 10, 2009

An Eluardian Instance video

I have to admit I was pretty reluctant to post the link on here.

1. I have to admit I'm not very happy with the fact that Rolling Stone, of all blogs and magazines, got to it first.

2. It is a pretty subdued affair. It just doesn't compute or relate to anything of Montreal is/was/hopefully will be. It looks like a Belle & Sebastian on a bad acid trip video ... which is good. For Belle & Sebastian.

3. I'm still posting it so you can judge by yourself.

4 comments:

  1. I COMPLETELY, 2190000% AGREE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, me too. I'm so disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, let's face it, no-one watches music videos anymore, so it's not such a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those sunglasses so bad for my next trip, does anyone know where i could find them?

    -Leigh
    (ima.bamf@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete