Friday, May 1, 2009

of Montreal on Y-Rock, Alternate Site

I don't know about you, folks, but I'm getting tired of starting all my titles with "of Montreal" followed by blah blah... I really need to get more creative.
Anyway, tonight of Montreal (the whole band?) will be DJ-ing on WXPN 88.5 FM (which is apparently the NPR radio station of the University of Pennsylvania) and on YRockOnXPN.org. Apparently it'll be streaming/broadcast at 9p.m. and that is Eastern time. And it's obviously been recorded last week before the crazy Philadelphia show (you Philly kids out there are wicked insane!), since the website already tells you what they played.
Anyway, The Booty Patrol would love you to rip the audio and share it.

While in NYC, Kevin and Bryan stopped by the Alternate Site (whatever that is) and recorded two acoustic songs - Coquet Coquet and a cover of the Beatles' I'm So Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment