Sunday, April 12, 2009

Zut Magazine feature

It took Strasbourg-based Zut! Magazine 3 months to eventually come up with its of Montreal feature, and it turns out it's only one page long (and half the page is a picture - the mind boggles!)

A lot of bittersweet memories about the whole experience, it was of Montreal's last night in Europe, a totally anti-climactic experience after the greatness of the Paris show the night before, some of the crew had already left the tour, I dropped my camera in the backstage johns right before the show started, goodbyes and hugs were exchanged in some creepy parking lot as the snow started to fall... Not good.

But here is the article for you - in its original French version, and translated by yours truly below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

What was your favorite costume as a kid?
K : I had one that looked like the Batman outfit. I loved it back then, and I still do.

Favorite stylist?
K : Rebecca Turbow. She creates my costumes. They look futuristic, but like people imagined the future would be in the 60s.

What theme for a costume ball?
K : Football make-up and mandatory helmet.

Cowboy or antechrist?
K : Is there any difference?

Who would be if you were a cartoon character?
K : Snoopy. He looks mysterious but I'm sure his heart in his the right place.

Your next stage fantasy?
K : I would love to jump in a jell-o pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment